“I’m a fun dad until you don’t do what you’re supposed to do,” Kevin Hart said in a interview with PEOPLE in March. “But even the tough dad is still fun because I can’t not laugh at myself for trying to be tough!”
While the comedian is serious about raising his two kids, Heaven, 10, and Hendrix, 7, right, he’s also the first person to point out the ridiculousness of parenting – and to laugh at himself. (Like about that time he got into an “altercation” with a boy at a Chuck E. Cheese’s during an outing with his kids.)
With it being Father’s Day, let’s take a look back at Hart’s funniest routines on navigating fatherhood.
1. “When you got more than one kid, you just wake up angry”.
2. “I used to think my baby was a dumb baby. Now I realize he’s not dumb he just does dumb s–––.”
3. “I don’t like watching my kids by myself – too much pressure.”
4. “I’m so protective of my kids … me and this boy got into it at Chuck E. Cheese’s. It wasn’t a fight – it was an altercation.”
5. “Look, you guys always want to play on the phones – I’m giving you guys responsibility.”
6. “My daughter doesn’t think I’m funny.”
Original Article Found At http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20929627_20930663,00.html